[ola] Re: Summer projects/prep for next course

  • From: "Vinchattle, BreAnne" <bvinchattle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:18:28 +0000

I have my students do Sé motivado during the school year, which is pretty much
an independent study project focusing on their gaps in language, appropriate
functions for their level, and topics and practice activities of interest to
students.

I can pass on what I have set up.

BreAnne Vinchattle
Spanish 1 & 2