[ola] Student travel

  • From: Heidi Ambrozaitis <ambrozaitis-heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:59:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

I'm wondering if any of you have used travel companies for language trips with
students that involve home stays and service. Please let me know if you've
found a company worth using, I'm starting to plan for next year.

Thanks!

Heidi

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property of the
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School and subject to the Public
Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66, § 10.

Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, religion or national origin.
District Title IX Compliance Coordinator: Principal Nicholas J. DeSimone, (978)
345-9200 x5205