[ola] Story Cubes Ppt.pptx

  • From: Jody Soberón (via Google Drive) <jodysoberon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:29:21 +0000

I've shared an item with you:

Story Cubes Ppt.pptx
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzznOgLBQMZDTFNmQjV3N3c3Q0E/view?usp=sharing&invite=CJGWnY8I

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just click the link above.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzznOgLBQMZDTFNmQjV3N3c3Q0E/view?usp=sharing

I meant to include this vocab Ppt in my earlier email. Since a lot of vocab overlaps in classes, and students are "stealing" vocab from other classes, (especially now since I started having students do drawings beside the vocab on the board - Thank you Tess!) My TA's and I created a PPt with vocab from all classes which I can use in a variety of activities, to which we continually add words.

I know some of you don't include the words with pictures, but I felt it was important for students to have the words to help with spelling, word recognition and to force them to focus more on circumlocution since they can't actually say the word in some activities.

We are also creating PPt pictures to be used with Rory's Story Cubes which I will pass on when completed.

Hope you find them helpful,

Jody