[ola] Re: Some lesson plan ideas! (Weekend food for thought :)

  • From: P Cooke <pcooke2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:36:45 -0800

These are very helpful, Darcy!!  Thank you!!  With my 3 preps,150+ students
and seven 46-min periods a day (4-min passing periods) with one 46-min
preparation period, I just don't have time to do this kind of planning.  If
I had more of these, I would be able to implement the program more
consistently.
Thanks so much, and please send more!!
Best regards,
Patti Cooke