[ola] Re: Re-defining rubric criteria

  • From: Ricardo Linnell <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 18:58:10 -0800

Here are both the NM and NH rubrics, along with samples of work. I may have
to send the samples of work separately.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 7:09 AM, Brownsugarsunshine <
gladyssibaustecontreras@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Muchisimas gracias
Ricardo, podrias mandar el de segundo año via correo electronico😘
🌻Gladys Sibauste Contreras☀️
Please excuse any undetected auto-corrections!)
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2015, at 4:06 PM, Ricardo Linnell <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I love it, Alissa.

On Saturday, December 5, 2015, ALISSA FARIAS <AFARIAS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This is nice as it offers more categories than ours. I simply pulled from
the I CAN statement outlines to make our rubrics. I have attached mine as I
am also trying to fine tune.