[ola] Proficiency Portfolios

  • From: Warren Billings <wbillings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 12:39:06 -0400

Good morning!

I am planning for my paternity leave this May and thought that proficiency
portfolios would be a good activity that is worth my learners' time while
I'm not with them.

I am currently planning on having them reflect on the following
publications: Proficiency Guidelines, Performance Continuum, Can-Do
Statements, and Choices Rubric. It's a mix of ACTFL docs. and my own.

I will check the facebook page when I get home but if there's any documents
out there I would love to have them!

Un abrazo,
Warren

--