[ola] Position open at Phoenix High School, Phoenix, OR

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 07:46:43 -0700

Working for one of the best administrations out there, you would have Spanish
1,2,3, and an awesome group of folks to work with both in the ELD and French
departments. Foreign language also presides over one of the only schools in the
valley to have developed a Spanish proficiency test for native Spanish
speakers, giving credit for students who earn credit based on their ACTFL
levels.

The job is posted as temp for one year; I am accepting a fellowship and leaving
to pursue a dual MA in Spanish and History. Drop us a line if you are in Spain
next year.

Email me direct for more details. Interviews soon.

Take care,

Nanosh