[ola] Re: OLA penpals

  • From: Ricardo Linnell <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:49:26 -0700

I want in on this! I have 23 Spanish 4/5 level students and about 130 or so
Spanish I students. Let me know if you are interested....

On Monday, March 12, 2012, Kate FriendlyJones <
kate.friendlyjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Should we have the students write profile with interests and favorites
etc. so that we can match them up?  I would like to have them write their
first letter before Spring break!

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Perfecto!!!!
> We'll get started & have these out by the end of the week.
> On Mar 12, 2012, at 9:48 AM, Tess Siemer wrote:
>
> My 3-4 kiddos would be a good fit.  I've got 16...
>
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I have 2 Spanish 1 classes, but we have 3 at the school. I'll see if
Renée is interested. Lori & Kate - mark us down for letters - we'll send to
you first with rosters, then you can match them up.
> I'll do 2 Spanish 2 classes with Tess - I think we have about even
numbers.
> I have a 3/4 class left with 10-11 students in it. Let me know who wants
them.
> Thanks!
> Nanosh
> On Mar 12, 2012, at 8:49 AM, Lori Leedy wrote:
>
> I have 1 Spanish One class of 28.  I would love to join the group of pen
pals!

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Kate FriendlyJones <
kate.friendlyjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would love to do it with my two Spanish 1 classes.  I have 50 Sp I
students, 27 in one class that usually is from 10:05-11:16 and 23 in the
other that is from 2:34-3:45.