[ola] Meeting today!! :)

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:20:44 -0800 (PST)

hOLA!! Im excited to get together today! :) Im looking forward to being
reenergized and getting new ideas! :) We'll meet at Phoenix, and start the
meeting at 4:30.

First 15 minutes - logistics of Visitation Days. Chrislyn has our Final
Schedule that we need to verify today and we'll glance at the participant list,
sign up for the potluck dinner and wine tour! So excited..its almost here!!!

Then its IDEA TIME!! The question for today is:  How do we get more air time
for students?! What activities can we do..at all levels...to have students
producing more, and us less :) Come with a great idea or activity.

Possible Nanosh share out of his 'tour' with students. Observations, comments,
etc.

Really looking forward to seeing everybody today!! :)
abrazos!

ps-Check out the OLA student mission statement!!! wow..we have amazing
students!!! :)