[ola] Independent practice, aka HW

  • From: Jody Soberón <jodysoberon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jodyso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jodyso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 20:37:01 -0700

The following link is buy far the best thing I found after hours of
researching yesterday. It is a list of HW items that can be done in
whatever order, all practice activities outside of class to enhance
learning and build proficiency! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will add a few of my own later this weekend, maybe we can can build a
similar list to share on Google Drive? I just LOVE the idea of doing real,
authentic Spanish activities as HW, and giving students the option of
choosing which they want to do just sounds more interesting, liberating and
less like a chore. :)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/86672080/Tarea-Semanal

Jody