[ola] Re: Ideas on what to do outside of class to learn a FL?

  • From: Caleb Zilmer <caleb_zilmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:24:43 -0800

Also, the research says that reading out loud in the L2 is incredibly
beneficial. Find a reading partner and go down to the library and read each
other kids books! Find familiar texts (in English) and read them out loud in
Spanish. For those who are religious, read your spiritual text in the L2.
Attend services in the L2. Access online newspapers in the L2, pick up a copy
of Revista Caminos, read the Spanish Yellow Pages. All kinds of opportunities...

Enviado desde el iPhone de Caleb Zilmer