[ola] Re: I made it!

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 18:10:17 -0400

Mine got approved, too!

On Monday, April 27, 2015, Ricardo Linnell <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

See you all at the ACTFL Conference in November! I am presenting! Look out
for this presentation if you plan to go:

3275 - Conversational Progressions & Questioning: Inspiring Creative
Communication

I am so excited! Thank you Darcy and Annie and all those who have helped
me to get where I have today! I am grateful!!!!

Woohoo!

Ricardo

--
Profe Ashley Uyaguari
Spanish Teacher

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.