[ola] Halftime Spanish Position at Crater BIS!

  • From: Tess Siemer <tess.siemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 12:22:41 -0700

Hello to all you amazing OWLers out there,

We have an exciting opportunity for those of you who are in southern Oregon
or are interested in being in southern Oregon...

Lisa Lucas and I have been job sharing for the last two years on the Crater
High School campus in the School of BIS (Central Point, Oregon) and it's
been soooooooooo great!  However, since Nanosh (her husband) got a
fellowship for a master's program in Spanish which involves living in SPAIN
for a year, they're moving to Spain (duh!)...and our happy union is coming
to an end.

I (Tess) would love to continue to job share as it is a great fit for where
I am in my life currently and I find it incredibly inspiring to work with
another passionate teacher in my field on a daily basis.  Crater has 5 OWL
teachers (all of us!) at varying points in the OWL journey and is an
amazing community to be a part of.  If you are interested in this
opportunity, please contact either of us and we'd be happy to chat about it
with you.

Abrazos,
Tess (tess.siemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and Lisa (lisa.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
lisajones12@xxxxxxxxx)