[ola] Greetings, introductions and reminder!

  • From: Caleb Zilmer <caleb_zilmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:52:30 -0700

Hi everyone! I hope all of your teaching years are beginning as incredibly as
mine! Exciting, fun stuff :)

I am extremely fortunate to be working with two amazing Spanish teachers who
have also decided to adopt OLA this year--we hauled all of the desks out of
their classrooms today! Please welcome them to the awesome OLA community--you
are all amazing people :)

Finally, just as a reminder, especially for us here locally, let's try and
remember to respect our compatriots in other parts of the country and world by
not including them in our communications about mundane local matters (such as
my noticias of my inability to sub here locally--sorry everyone! :)

Thanks to you all for who you are. I am privileged to work with you. Have a
great labor day weekend!

Enviado desde el iPhone de Caleb Zilmer