[ola] Re: Get Trained in AAPPL & Earn Money on Side!!

  • From: Darcy Rogers <darcy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:17:03 -0700

For anyone else wondering the same question, this is what I understand from
his email:

'It will be the first group to go through who have NOT been ACTFL trained
to see if “regular” teachers can certify to become AAPPL raters.'

It is my understanding that they want to see how well the training can work
on teachers not familiar with ACTFL.

There are other opportunities for ACTFL trained teachers. At any time, you
can take the full OPI training and go through the process to become a
certified rater. It's just a different path.

Let me know if there are any more questions. Thank you to those of you who
have already responded! There are still a few spots open, so keep
responding!

-d