[ola] Fwd: Team Building

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:23:48 -0500

Hello friends,

Stel and I asked our maintenance team to make this structure for us. I've
done this activity today with a first year group, a group of
Novice-Highs/Intermediate low and a group of Novice-Mid to Novice-Highs. It
was a lot of fun and I'm excited about the conversations we'll continue
tomorrow. The first years were actually the most successful (I think
because they weren't talking over eachother and had a strong leader).

Let me know if you want any more info or have questions!
-Ashley