[ola] Re: Asking Questions

  • From: Cathy Bird <cathy.bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 20:01:43 -0700 (MST)

In the vein of having fun... how about making cootie catchers with questions on
the first four flaps. Under a flap would be two follow-up questions that expand
on the main question.

You could even have themes and colors. A selection of family questions (on
green paper) that get increasingly more abstract or philosophical...Why not?

Cathy Bird, via iPad