[ola] Re: Activities

  • From: Nate Moore <nate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 09:40:34 -0700

Hi Colin and others,

I am pretty new to the OWL/OLA world, and I am wondering if anyone can
describe the games you mentioned: "pasar los aplausos", "sillas de muerte",
"Juan comadreja", "oso, cazador, princesa" and "smoosh." I didn't see them
in the OLA games list on google docs.

Also, I have been using UNO and Guess Who? this year (I put out a request
to the school community and several Guess Who? game sets were donated).
They are great for Spanish 1! Anyone else have any success with games like
these?

Thanks!
Nate