[ola] Re: AP SPANISH

  • From: ALISSA FARIAS <AFARIAS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:27:47 +0000

I also highly recommend the summer institute. They are very valuable and I
always gain tons of information each time I attend. I will attach my syllabus
which really is just a combination of every AP syllabus I found in a summer. I
combined all the ideas together and put them into the test themes. So, during
the school year I just pick one of the activities based on the theme we are on.
It has been very helpful to have so many options for lessons. I also like this