[off-topic] Re: Informing potential blind cellphone buyer

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 06:43:02 -0400

Don't Worry, what you did is what a lot of people do, everybody goes for the
iPhone because it's so popular. They do it for the wow factor, and a lot of
people don't realize that android is out there, it may be a little more complex
but it's well worth it because of the customization options.

Sent from my iPhone