[ocho] Field Day Tomorrow!!!

  • From: Epi - KF5EUB <kf5eub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:10:20 -0500

Hey guys and gals!!!

Field Day starts tomorrow with setup at 10am and the official start time is 12:00pm. If you need directions call-in will be at 145.520 simplex. We will have our barbeque dinner at 5:00pm Saturday afternoon, but please keep in mind that it is for members only. I will stop by the store today and load up on water and sodas and do remember that this event is BYOB so beer and alcohol are completely OK! We will be using computer logging software to make things easier but do keep in mind, we will be more focused on having fun vs keeping points. If you have any questions feel free to respond and I will see all of you soon!

Epi - KF5EUB