[obol] Re: terns

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:05:23 -0800

There was also Lee Cain's Common Tern yesterday, a bird that can be confused
with Aleutian. I don't have any doubts about the Caspian or Forster's reports.
There is a Forster's record for December in Bandon.

Reports that I saw indicated that the air mass from the latest flow originated
in the south China Sea, not Hawaii. Maybe they were wrong, but that's what the
news carried.

Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx