[obol] Re: obol Digest V3 #222

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:47:10 -0700

The ebird report is a "traveling count" covering a distance which is
estimated at some 3 miles, so the reported Wrentit might not have been
right at the lake, but in a clearcut near the trailhead.

I see that a Willow Flycatcher made it onto the checklist, so that makes
two members of the "Cascades/Coast Range clearcut/reprod" species
assemblage.

Good birding,
Joel