[obol] more on the Brownsmead white raptor

  • From: Jeff Fleischer <raptorrunner97321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 15:52:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everybody,

Jeff St Clair asked me to post this response to questions about his reporting
of a light phased Gyrfalcon yesterday.  I can guarantee right now that I will
NOT be demoting Jeff off the A Team, he is too valuable a participant in the
Winter Raptor Project !! :)  Besides, if I relegate him to counting American
Kestrels along 99W, it would be like putting a fox in a chicken coop :)
Anyway, I feel that he has a pretty good case for his original determination
and I will let all of you decide in your own mind what he really saw :)

Jeff Fleischer
Albany

Project Coordinator
Winter Raptor Survey Project
East Cascades Audubon Society - Bend, OR