[obol] Re: historical Willamette Valley

  • From: bwilson@xxxxxxxx
  • To: joel.geier@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 10:42:04 -0800 (PST)

Re: Rattlesnakes in WV.  A few years ago colleague who spends a lot of
time out and about found a rattlesnake (no real reason to think
non-native) near the base of Rock Hill (between Eugene and the first rest
area north on I-5).  He says it's the only one he's ever seen on the
valley floor.  There's been no obvious change in the habitat since then.

-- Barbara Wilson