[obol] Re: eBirding

  • From: clay crofton <ruffledgrouch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 06:44:20 -0700

First, I'd like to thank David and Forrest for adding human faces to the
eBird editing process. I am now convinced that the eBird editors are well
intentioned volunteers.

Second, let me rephrase my dissatisfaction with eBird. If eBird does not
accept *MY* reports of birds on the edges of their ranges, then why should
I bother to contribute?

--

*Happy birdingClay*