[obol] eBird regional editors

  • From: Charles Gates <cgates326@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 20:18:13 -0700

Is there a list somewhere of regional editors for eBird in Oregon? I understand that there might be security measures in place (akin to the measures found in the witness protection program, and for the same reasons) but if that info is out there, would someone let me know how to access it?

If not, who is in charge of Wheeler and Grant?

P.S. The way my emails have going lately, I'm probably the regional editor for both.

--
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for
sure that just ain't so.

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,