[obol] Re: dead whales

  • From: Mike Patterson <celata@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:36:12 -0700

It sounds like you've already put it on your "birds I don't know
what else to do with, but complain about" list (Seaside Monk Parakeet
and South Jetty Budgie for me).  The budgie failed to land on the jetty
so it missed my birds seen on the South Jetty list, though it is on my
birds seen WHILE on the South Jetty list.  The Monk is on my "birds seen
at sewage treatment facilities" list, but there are no ponds at the
Seaside STF, so it's not a record I really feel like I can brag about.

If only dead whales were more common on the Deschutes River, then you
could really start doing some serious listing.

So maybe there is some home for that Black-headed Conure I saw flying
around Bend years ago. I don't think it was ship assisted to Bend.

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR