[obol] Re: coordinating seawatches tomorrow

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Mike Patterson <celata@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, OBOL Oregon Birders Online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 01:17:14 +0000

Shawneen and I will be at Boiler Bay at or near first light and plan on at
least 3-4 hours, unless it is too good to leave. If you are birding anywhere
near there tomorrow and find something chaseable, please don't hesitate to call
me 541-359-7064. We will post something to OBOL as soon we gauge the flight.

Big winds out of the south today make the possibility of things like boobies,
frigatebirds, or hopefully some Black-vented Shearwaters a very real
possibility.

Dave Irons
Portland, OR