[obol] cameras

  • From: Linda Fink <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOLINKS <OBOL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:11:01 -0700

I am a point and shoot photographer and use my Panasonic Lumix FZ70 to document birds, butterflies, snakes, etc. It is light, good in low light, good for both close-up and distant photos. But I wanted one even better for distant photos to canvas sea stacks for nesting Black Oystercatchers, which I monitor. So I bought a Nikon Coolpix P900. It works great for this purpose. Story (short) and photos here: http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/2016/07/distant-bird-up-close-in-nikon-p900.html

Linda Fink
--

POST: Send your post to obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
JOIN OR QUIT: //www.freelists.org/list/obol