[obol] ? about ebird Oregon Rare Bird Alert timing

  • From: Tom McNamara <tmcmac67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:36:56 -0700

Hola birders,

What's up with the switched timing of the rare bird alert coming from
ebird? When I first signed up for it and up until recently I would have
it there in my email in the early morning. Now, it's pushed way back into
the day. I liked it much better in its previous timing. We have ebird
hooked-in people on this listserv that someone presumably knows what is
going on. Why not post to the list, I can't be the only one wondering
what's going on.
thanks and good birding,
Tom