[obol] Yard birds pics

  • From: Shoaib Tareen <shoaib@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 23:24:49 -0700

With the nice weather, I took the opportunity and photographed birds I found in
the yard over the weekend.
Shoaib

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A15GH8MqGHaTCp

All information, documents, designs, plans or other materials contained in or
attached to this email are the property of Anthro Corporation and may be used
by the recipient only for the purposes specifically intended by Anthro
Corporation. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately at the address shown above and delete the material from your
computer. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
any action in reliance on, the information contained in this message by persons
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.