[obol] Re: White-fronts heading the wrong direction

  • From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: noah.strycker@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 21:26:46 -0700

Noah, we saw one flock of White-fronts heading west at a fairly low elevation
well below the cloud layer late this afternoon at Agate Hall.  They had clearly
opted out of the usual "Willamette Pass" route for tonight and were on a
heading for Fern Ridge.

Most of the White-fronts were very high and on the standard route.
.
.
Alan Contreras
acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx