[obol] Re: What to do with old bird data: How about AKN?

  • From: "Dennis Vroman" <dpvroman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>, "Wayne Weber" <contopus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:51:25 -0700

Joel, Wayne,

My banding station data for all but one station has been entered to e-bird. Those that may look at it should note that the banding day data includes all species observed on that day. That is, captured birds and otherwise observed birds. There's a lot of data for a station. Have started to enter point count data as well, some of which are not officual BBS routes (winter project here).

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel Geier" <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>