[obol] Waterhouse Linear Trail

  • From: weberhome@xxxxxxx
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:59:00 -0700

OBOL, hello;

We were on the trail around 12:30 pm today and saw only a couple of Purple
Finches and an LBJ; but the real reason I'm reporting is not the birds but a
school of little minnow-ish fish we spotted down in Bronson Creek from the
boardwalk. Till today I assumed that Bronson was way too polluted to support
aquatic life so those teensy little Moby Dick wannabees were a very pleasant
surprise. The larger of the little fishies had some yellow stripes on the top
sides of their shoulders.

Where? The boardwalk is roughly 50 yards south of the intersection of NW
Josceylon Street and NW 165th Place in the Bethany area of Beaverton. Page 594
of the Thomas Portland Street Guide; square G2.

ADA Friendly?  Yes, very smooth, fully paved path.

Off-Street Parking?  No, but there is ample curbside parking.

Cliff & Joanne Weber
Beaverton (Bethany area)