[obol] Varied Thrush - Lake Oswego near Palisades market

  • From: Jeff Bledsoe <bledsoephotography@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 21:46:35 -0800

We have six today, four male and two female.  They have been active in the
yard all morning.  That first male has been seen most days since 11/23

Date: Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Friday and Saturday we thought we heard VT near our yard.  Today we have
visual on a male eating with the other birds in our backyard.

Always nice to see them return for the winter, we usually have 4-7 of
them.  I imagine others will show soon enough. ☺

Jeff