[obol] Re: Tufted Duck and Eurasian Collared Doves -- Newberg

  • From: "Madeline Rae, DVM" <Amazonvet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 08:47:44 -0800

Once we figured out what to look for, finding the TUFTED DUCK on the North Valley Rd. ponds northwest of Newberg Saturday was not difficult. It was with a flock of RING-NECKED DUCKS, but the bright white flanks easily distinguished it. We also found a flock of what we think were EURASIAN COLLARED DOVES in Newberg. We have a few photos with GPS coordinates at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14723735@N08/sets/72157632899347057/

Max Rae