[obol] Talk on E. Kingbirds TONIGHT - Portland Audubon

  • From: Jay Withgott <withgott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Portland-area Birds Birds <portland-area-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:29:10 -0700

A VERY last-minute post, since I notice it had not been posted earlier ...

Tonight at 7:00 pm at Portland Audubon, Dr. MICHAEL MURPHY will be presenting a
talk on his fascinating research into the private lives of EASTERN KINGBIRDS,
including a decade's worth of data from Malheur NWR.

Information here:
http://audubonportland.org/about/events/nn-april2014

Hope I've caught at least a few folks in time, and I'll hope to see you there!

Jay Withgott
Board member and Secretary, Portland Audubon