[obol] Re: Stranded seabirds

  • From: Michael Medina <802redwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pgeorgekline@xxxxxxxxx, obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:34:49 +0000

Clay Crofton and I collected a ruddy duck who was stranded on land only to
find out that they can't walk that well and should have just put it back in
the water.  I have only once in recent memory seen a red phalarope on the
shore, but it seemed very unsure on it's feet, but still well able to walk.
It was very approachable.

Michael Medina
Portland, OR