[obol] Song Sparrow update & other interesting yard birds

  • From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Oregon Birders Online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:46:53 -0700

Our territorial male Song Sparrow finally attracted a mate and is active on
a nest in our neighbors yard. Two Chestnut-backed Chickadee have been
raiding our suet feeder stuffed with feathers and such, and we have a
single Audubon's Warbler that has been hanging around for three days in a
tree right outside our family room window.

--
Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon