[obol] Sibley Field Guide

  • From: Barry McKenzie <barrymckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Apple Inc." <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 18:17:57 -0600

OBOL-
The message below is cut/pasted from the Minnesota list serve (like obol) today.
There is subsequent discussion by some people that are told “there is no
recall” and from others that are asked for the isbn number from their book,
then told a replacement is on the way.

So: if you’re unhappy with your Sibley-with-light-print (2nd edition, 1st
printing I believe), give Random House a call.

Barry McKenzie
Eugene
(working in Duluth, MN at the moment)
=======================================
Subject: Sibley “Recall"
Date: Thu Feb 5 2015 13:34 pm

From the South Dakota listserv--

If you purchased the Second Edition of The Sibley Guide to Birds the

publisher is replacing the book becuase of the printing problems. Call

1-800-793-2665. The lady I spoke with said they thought they would start

sending out the replacements in the next few days.

Read more about this at www.birderslibrary.com

--

Dan or Erika Tallman

Northfield, Minnesota

danerika@xxxxxxxxx

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blo...

".... the best shod travel with wet feet...Beware of all enterprises that

require new clothes ....”—H. D. Thoreau

----

Archives:
http://lists.umn.edu/archives/...