[obol] Say's Phoebe at Finley

  • From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 18:17:30 -0700

   There was a SAY'S PHOEBE chasing a Kestrel by the pond at Failing Cottage
overlook today, 4pm. It landed briefly on the fence posts beside the pond then
moved out of sight. Eight or nine American White Pelicans at Cabell Marsh, At
least one Greater and one Lesser Yellowlegs, a Long-billed Dowitcher. All of
these heard. I left my scope at home. There were plenty of shorebirds visible
looking into the afternoon sun. I don't believe Philomath Sewage laggons had
much recently.
Lars