[obol] Rustic Bunting

  • From: Tom McNamara <tmcmac67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:15:00 -0700

All,

I got some diagnostic (no art here) of the bunting and present them just
for documentation.  The shot of the bird on the lawn surrounded by blown
dandelions is included basically to show what micro habitat/forage sites it
was demonstrating a preference for.

Hasn't been seen in 2+ hours but hopefully it will stick for a bit and
folks can relocate it.  I would personally suggest back at the original
Harvey Scott site and then also to the west and s/sw parts of the park
i.e. where there are similar lawnscapes with a bunch of dandelions.
Somebody might want to bring seed if you're going up???

Oh, and Linda L was there at the beginning in finding it along with Nate
O.  Good job and thanks for the bird! And thanks Tait!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22888877@N07/14007507071/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22888877@N07/14011152644/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22888877@N07/14030708723/in/photostream/

good birding,