[obol] Red Necked Phalarope at Redmon Pond Bandon

  • From: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:07:13 -0700

I thought the recent slight rain and wind might have brought something new into
the area. So, this afternoon, during a break in the rain, I went down to the
pond. I found a lone Juvenile Red Necked Phalarope having a hay day with the
bugs. There were also frequent brief landings of Least Sandpiper though none
that stayed long. They just took a bath and left.

As always, images are on my website at
http://www.dimockanddimockphoto.com/steve/getting-close-2/

Steve Dimock
Dimock and Dimock Photo