[obol] Recent Bohemian Waxwing observations? (M Bogar)

  • From: tendon-87282@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: OBOL-submit <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:25:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I plan a short trip to NE Oregon soon and would like to find Bohemian waxwings.
I didn't find any three weeks ago when I was in Enterprise & Elgin. There have
not been any Oregon BOWA reports on eBird or OBOL in March, though there are
very recent eBird reports across the border in Walla Walla.

I'd appreciate hearing of Oregon BOWA observations in the past week,
particularly near Pendleton and Milton-Freewater. Thanks.

bogar at teleport . com
Mike Bogar