[obol] RFI-Peru-Thanks/ HARRIS'S SPARROW -Silverton

  • From: John Thomas <johnpam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 12:28:10 -0800

Thanks to everybody for info on northern Peru. Didn't personally answer the
suggestions but really appreciate everybody's comments and ideas!

On birding front, we just saw "our" HARRIS'S SPARROW  but not at the regular
time and not in regular place.  Did have 15 visitors in late afternoon see the
bird over past month or so (with a lot of patience in most cases).
I looked last two nights and THE BIRD didn't show in late afternoon so seems
unpredictable again.

John Thomas
5 mi NE of Silverton