[obol] Poor will, Surveyor Ridge, Hood River County

  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:34:32 -0700

I heard a poorwill along Surveyor Ridge Road (forest road 17) in Hood
River County a little before 11pm last night. I was 3.5 miles up the
road from the junction of Pinemont & Highway 35. (Pinemont turns into
Surveyor Ridge.) It's also a mile downhill from the power line crossing
over Surveyor Ridge.

This is about a mile from where I heard two poorwills two years ago.
Paul Sullivan also heard them a couple days later and Stephan Schlick
found them in the same area last year.