[obol] Photos-Delta Ponds-Finley NWR

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:34:51 -0700

Last Friday March 8th I went to Delta Ponds in Eugene and William L. Finley
National Wildlife Refuge.  I photographed an Audubon's Warbler,
Yellow-rumped Warbler, Wood Ducks, Double-crested Cormorant, Pied-billed
Grebe with small fish, Great Blue Heron sleeping, Great Egret and a Scrub
Jay all at Delta Ponds.  At Finley  I photographed Northern Pintail,
Northern Shoveler pair, Black Phoebe Juvenile, Great Egret, large flock of
Canada Geese flying and a Hooded Merganser.  Click on link below for
photos.  Happy Birding, Jim Leonard.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108302360004365615395/DeltaPondsFinleyNWR?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKHTqK_k9-b1Iw&feat=directlink