[obol] Photos: Streaked Horned Lark Baskett Slough NWR 05-13-15

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 08:06:26 -0700

I photographed a Streaked Horned Lark along Livermore Rd. at Baskett Slough
NWR on May 13th. Click on link below for photos. I have recently
discovered that Windows Explorer browser doesn't seem to work for me when
clicking on links to Google Picasa. Has anyone else run into this issue?
Google Chrome and other browsers seem to work. Happy Birding, Jim Leonard.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108302360004365615395/StreakedHornedLarkBaskett051315?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJiFldatvv3nsQE&feat=directlink