[obol] Photos: Cedar Waxwing, Ring-necked Pheasant, Great Blue Heron Flying

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:06:09 -0700

I went to Baskett Slough NWR this morning and had fun photographing
birds!!  All photos were taken out my pickup window parked on the road.  I
was watching a Great Blue Heron in a field waiting for it to catch some
food when the Ring-necked Pheasant walked right by my truck.  Click on link
below for photos.  Happy Birding, Jim Leonard.

https://plus.google.com/photos/108302360004365615395/albums/6065371191661353921?authkey=CLvYx73U6fbytwE